How You Can Help
Glasses from New Eyes for the Needy directly impact a person’s life. Because of New Eyes, children can succeed in school, seniors can remain independent and adults can find employment.
New Eyes for the Needy relies on the support of thousands of individuals and organizations across the United States to fulfill our mission of improving the vision of the poor. How can you or your organization have an impact?
- Make a cash donation. Each $58 donated to New Eyes purchases a pair of eyeglasses for someone in need in the U.S.
- Recycle. Donate your used eyeglasses, hearing aids, jewelry and giftware.
- Sponsor a collection drive in your community, school, place of worship or office.
- Volunteer as an individual or a group to sort and test used eyeglasses; provide administrative support; acknowledge donations; or work Fabulous Finds sales.
- Participate in our U.S. program as a social service agency, optical dispenser or provider of free eye exams.
- Distribute glasses from New Eyes to poor people in developing nations.
- Shop at Fabulous Finds, the Jewelry and Giftware Boutique benefiting New Eyes for the Needy. Proceeds from the boutique support the U.S. eyeglass voucher program.
- Join our email list to learn more about New Eyes for the Needy.